Thursday, March 10, 2011

what should i do?


just cant stop thinking about tat

u know wat...it's reallly torturing me

im not strong as u said

im also a ordinary girl, aren't i?

 


just got my result...

bm failed again... my dad is gonna kill me soon!

and frankly, i reali hate bm... it's suck

but yet i should study up on tiz subject

coz spm is coming TT

comfortingly, i get an A in my account ><

oh ya.., spm result will announce on 23th of tiz month

good luck to everyone who waiting 4 their result =)






hmmm...

holiday cuming soon...

tats only tuition in my schedule

goshhh.... help me @@






buy a new mobile phone last week

sony ericson xperia

no comment with it

not going to buy iphone coz i got an ipod touch as well

i think tats enough...hmmm..., but im still waiting 4 the ipad ><

the 2nd generation of ipad is quite nice ! i likyyy hehe



 




erm erm erm...

nth much to say so...

happy holiday guys =)




No comments:

Post a Comment